ISE Concentration/Track Change Approval Form Header Image

ISE Concentration and/or Track Change Approval Form

This form should be submitted by students in the Industrial and Systems Engineering department that wish to change their concentration or track. 

Students must receive approval to change their concentration or track and should not change course enrollment or plans until they receive approval from the Director of Graduate Studies.

Unofficial UB Transcripts*
No File Chosen
File uploads may not work on some mobile devices.

Director of Graduate Studies Approval Form

DGS Decision - Concentration Change
DGS Decision - Track Change